All entries must not exceed 200 words. (The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or any of the questions already within the online form.)
Entries should relate to work undertaken between January 2018 – October 2019.
Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out the entry form. If your entry does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged. You will be notified.
All entries must be paid for – in full – at the time of submission.
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions
of Entry before submitting an entry.
The Craft Beer Marketing Awards is the premier celebration of beer marketing, branding, and design in the industry. Competing in the CBMAs can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new drinkers (and clients), as well as acting as a third-party endorsement for your business.
- Promote the importance of beer marketing and branding
- Celebrate the success of great beer marketing campaigns
- Prove your marketing and branding is the best in the business
- Celebrate and recognize your team with an awesome Crushie Award
- Award winners increase their business through amplified awareness
- All winners receive a digital Winner Badge for use in marketing materials
- All winners are eligible to purchase an engraved Crushie Award in our Trophy Shop
- Awards evening at the Craft Brewers Conference in San Antonio, TX on April 20 (entrants do not need to attend to enter/win)
- The CBMAs are judged by a panel of industry experts from across the USA
- Provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work
- Raise awareness of your business through CBMA media opportunities
Each early bird entry will be charged $115 per entry to be paid upon submission.
Entries submitted after the extended early bird deadline of December 6, 2019 until the final entry deadline of January 31, 2020 will be charged $145 to be paid upon submission.
If your organization is submitting 10 or more entries, additional discounts may be available. Please contact Jackie@craftbeermarketingawards.com
The judging process will begin February 13, 2020 and conclude on March 20, 2020. Winners will be announced and contacted directly on or after April 20, 2020.
Acceptable Files and Formats
All files must not exceed 5MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality, as this will be used if you are chosen as a winner.
Please ensure your entry form is uploaded as a JPEG, PNG, or PDF – no other formats will be accepted.
If you are uploading a video
, please include a link to the file online in your entry. If you run into any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org