The Craft Beer Marketing Awards is the premier celebration of beer marketing, branding, and design in the industry. Competing in the CBMAs can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new drinkers (and clients), as well as acting as a third-party endorsement for your business.
- Promote the importance of craft beverage marketing and branding
- Celebrate the success of great beer marketing campaigns across the globe
- Prove your marketing and branding is the best in the business – and the world!
- Celebrate and recognize your team with an awesome Crushie Award
- Award winners increase their business through amplified awareness
- Live-streamed awards presentation during CBC in Las Vegas (winners do not have to be present to win)
- All winners are eligible to purchase an engraved Crushie Award in our Trophy Shop
- The CBMAs are judged by a panel of industry experts from across the world
- Provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work
- Raise awareness of your business through CBMA media opportunities
All entries must not exceed 200-1000 words. (The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or any of the questions already within the online form.) Marketing, design, or branding work must be complete and/or have been undertaken between JJanuary 2021 and April 2024.
Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out the entry form. If your entry does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged. You will be notified. All entries must be paid for – in full – at the time of submission.
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions
of Entry before submitting an entry.
All entries for 2024 will compete at a global level. Early bird submissions cost $150 per entry. Entries submitted after November 27, 2023 through March 1, 2024 will be charged $195. All entries are to be paid upon submission. Trophy cost is not included in award submission.
If your organization is submitting 10 or more entries, additional discounts may be available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable Files and Formats
All files must not exceed 5MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality, as this will be used if you are chosen as a winner.
Please ensure documents are uploaded as a JPEG, PNG, or PDF – no other formats will be accepted.
If you are uploading a video
, please include a link to the file online in your entry. If you run into any issues, please email email@example.com